Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

A lovely song by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I wish all of you have a prosperous, happy and healthy 2012!
Lyrics
Maybe it's much too early in the game
Oh, but I thought I'd ask you just the same 
What are you doing New Year's New Year's eve? 

Who's gonna be the one hold you tight 
When it's exactly twelve o'clock at night 
Welcoming in the New Year New Year's eve 

Maybe I'm crazy to suppose 
I'd ever be the one you chose 
Out of a thousand invitations 
You'd receive 

 Ooh, but in case I stand one little chance 
Here comes the jackpot question in advance 
What are you doing New Year's New Year's Eve? 
 What are you doing New Year's New Year's?

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...